Dr. Art Steineker is a Montgomery native and he has practiced dentistry for more than 34 years in Montgomery. He graduated from the University of Alabama and the University Of Alabama School Of Dentistry in Birmingham.
Dr. Steineker attends First United Methodist Church where he has been active as a Sunday school teacher and Board member. He has also served the community as a director or member of numerous civic and charitable organizations including Brantwood Children’s Home and the Alabama Special Olympics.
Dr. Steineker has been extremely active in the dental community since his return to Montgomery. He has been
- Program Chairman for the local dental society.
- Secretary Treasurer for Alabama Dental Association
- Alternate delegate to American Dental Association
- Dental Representative to Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Board Member for S.T.E.P
- Member of Montgomery County Board of Equalization